Thursday, July 30, 2020

Postpone the election!

That's what Trump would dearly like. Why? One, he wants more time to see if the pandemic will magically disappear (he may not yet have learned that magic doesn't work against viruses).

Second, it gives him more time for a vaccine to appear that he will then claim credit for.

"So I said to Faucci, 'why not see of we could use crisper to cut the virus in half, that would kill it, right, if you cut in down the middle, like with a knife, into two pieces, that's was crisper does, right', and nobody knew that until I told them, at least that's what people are telling me, and Faucci said he'd look into that, I don't know why nobody likes me, my poll numbers should be better than Faucci's 'cos I came up with the vaccine, only the fake news media is saying it was science".

Let's also remember that delaying elections and disputing their legitimacy is precisely what autocrats do to cling on to power.   

No comments:

Post a Comment